The Audrey Press headquarters’ shelves are filled with books sharing important information and facts, ideas for self-improvement and comfort, and motivation to improve brains and businesses in the upcoming new year.
With that in mind, Audrey Press, here are some specific and niche focus books for those looking to make 2024 an extraordinary and abundant year.
Audrey Press Title that will Enhance Mind, Body, and Spirit in 2024.
Thrive: Living A Self-Healed Life by Valarie Budayr
For centuries, we have been taught to look “outside” of ourselves when it comes to healing illness, trauma, and dis-ease. Everything we need to nurture, heal, and feed our authentic spirit is right within our bodies.
In Budayr’s book Thrive: Living A Self-Healed Life, she teaches readers how to thrive during uncertain times and implement positive change in their lives. As a Board-Certified Sound Practitioner and Mindfulness Teacher, she also teaches readers how to manifest their path of self-discovery and self-healing through the Four Pillars: Breath, Movement, Sound, and Meditation.
HOW TO COACH GIRLS by Mia Wenjen and Alison Foley
Did you know that 70% of all kids quit organized sports by 13, with girls quitting at six times the rate of boys? Alison Foley, Boston College’s Women’s Head Soccer Coach, and Mia Wenjen, parenting blogger at PragmaticMom.com, help coaches, both parent volunteer and professional, crack the code of how to keep girls in sports. Grab your copy HERE, at your local bookstore, or on Amazon.
Pilgrimage: A Modern Seeker’s Guide by Evans Bowen:
A tradition of all religions, Pilgrimage is a journey to sacred sites as an act of devotion and dedication. It is time to expand the definition of Pilgrimage to inform modern life. Visiting a place near home or around the globe to open the mind and heart to the Divine brings healing and new meaning to life. Pilgrimage is an external journey to a place longed for and an internal journey to the center of our most authentic self. This book is the perfect gift for the sacred or exotic travel fan. Purchase your copy of Pilgrimage: A Modern Seeker’s Guide HERE, at your local bookstore, or on Amazon.
Two-Year Waitlist: An Entrepreneurial Guide for Music Teachers by Noreen Wenjen
In her new book, Two-Year Waitlist: An Entrepreneurial Guide for Music Teachers, Wenjen shares her tried-and-true method of using marketing, technology, and business
know-how to grow a two-year wait list for a successful independent music studio.
The Waldorf Homeschool Handbook by Donna Ashton
If stress is plaguing your homeschooling efforts, this book may offer some comfort, insight, and new habits.
The Waldorf Homeschool Handbook is a simple step-by-step guide to creating and understanding a Waldorf-inspired homeschool plan. The Waldorf Homeschool Handbook is a Simple Step-by-Step guide to creating a Waldorf-inspired homeschool will make a great gift so grab your copy here. Grab your copy HERE, at your local bookstore, or on Amazon.
BONUS EBooks that are Available on Amazon Only!
- The Ascension Trilogy (Ascension, Clandestine, and Reclamation) 3-Book Bundle by Hannah Rials (YA, Urban Fantasy) “Steeped in the mystery, intrigue, and rich history of New Orleans, readers will enter the secretive world of the Deuxsang. Teen vampire, Cheyenne, and her forbidden love, Eli, embark on a vastly different and dangerous, journey as the net of betrayal tightens around them. This intense and fresh novel is enchanting, mesmerizing, and impossible to put down until the cliffhanger ending. Remember, the end is not the end.”
- Two-Year Waitlist: An Entrepreneurial Guide for Music Teachers by Noreen Wenjen (Non-fiction Business). As a 25-year veteran of the piano instruction profession, Noreen Wenjen shares her tried-and-true method of using marketing, technology, and business know-how to grow a two-year waitlist for a successful independent music studio.
- Pilgrimage: A Modern Seeker’s Guide by Evans Bowen (Spirituality and Travel). Fans of Spiritual Travel…where will your gypsy soul take you this year?
Author Evans Bowen raises the vibrations and shifts the restless souls\’ perspectives that are unable to travel due to our increasingly fragmented world. In Pilgrimage: A Modern Seeker\’s Guide, Bowen recounts her 40-day trek on one of the world\’s most sacred paths, Camino de Santiago (known in English as the Way of St. James) in 2014.
- HOW TO COACH GIRLS by Mia Wenjen and Alison Foley (Parenting and Coaching). Alison Foley, CEO of Foley Athletic Advising, and Mia Wenjen, parenting blogger at PragmaticMom.com, help coaches — both parent volunteer and professional — crack the code of how to keep girls in sports.
- The Elusive Full Ride Scholarship: An Insider’s Guide by Mia Wenjen and Alison Foley (Parenting and Coaching). For those looking to go to college on a sports scholarship, the recruiting process can be both daunting and overwhelming. The Elusive Full Ride Scholarship: An Insider\’s Guide breaks down the process step-by-step to help parents and athletes navigate the system and find the right college fit.
- A Year in the Secret Garden by Valarie Budayr and Marilyn Scott-Waters (Middle Reader Activity and Screen-Free Learning). Inspired by the classic children’s tale, The Secret Garden by The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett, A Year in the Secret Garden will enchant your family with 200 color illustrations and photos that puts a modern-day spin on this classic favorite.
- The ABCs of BookJumping: The Best of Jump into a Book! This eBook contains over 150 book reviews, unique book-inspired activities and recipes, book pilgrimages, facts about classic book authors that we all know and love, and many, many reasons to spend countless hours “unplugged” and reading as a family.
- BEST #OWNVOICES CHILDREN’S BOOKS: My Favorite Diversity Books for Kids Ages 1-12 by Mia Wenjen. With a determination to change the world, one book at a time, Wenjen created BEST #OWNVOICES CHILDREN’S BOOKS: My Favorite Diversity Books for Kids Ages 1-12 as a way to highlight books written by authors who share the same marginalized identity as the characters in their books. Inside the pages, readers, parents, caregivers, educators, and librarians will find extensive book recommendations for Native American Heritage Month #OwnVoices, Muslim #OwnVoices, Holocaust #OwnVoices, African American #OwnVoices, Asian American #OwnVoices, Latinx #OwnVoices, LGBTQ #OwnVoices, Sensory Issues #OwnVoices and much more. While change is a long time coming, it starts with a single book.
- The Waldorf Homeschool Handbook by Donna Ashton. The Waldorf Homeschool Handbook is a simple step-by-step guide to creating and understanding a Waldorf-inspired homeschool plan.
Read these ebooks for free with your Kindle Unlimited subscription!
One More Thing: Have you connected with Audrey Press on social media? We’d love you to Follow, Like, Share, and Pin us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!