The Audrey Press team might be a little biased when it comes to ebooks (since we have almost a dozen in our catalog), but the ease and enjoyment that comes with gifting a brand spanking new Kindle book is pretty hard to beat.
It used to be that eBooks were a “less than” or undesirable gift for the people on your shopping list. But we live in an e-reader, electronics filled world and books and games that can be viewed on a device of some sort is just as exciting as opening a box for many of us.
Here are some more perks when it comes to digital gifts:
- You get to avoid standing in checkout lines juggling things in your arms while dying to scratch the unbearable itch behind your face covering.
- You get to gift a proven way to entertain Littles, improve brains, enhance a business, and escape into another world for a while.
- You get to skip buying a gift that have calories.
- You get to avoid buying the wrong size.
- Books and ebooks keep people of all ages READING during a difficult and challenging time in global history
Another bonus is that ebooks tend to be as much as 50% cheaper than their physical counterparts so tight budgets can stretch even further! With that in mind, here are 6 Audrey Press Publishing Kindle titles that are on a special “last minute shopping” deal:
- Pilgrimage: A Modern Seeker’s Guide by Evans Bowen (Spirituality and Travel). Fans of Spiritual Travel…where will your gypsy soul take you this year?
Author Evans Bowen raises the vibrations and shifts the restless souls\’ perspectives that are unable to travel due to our increasingly fragmented world. In Pilgrimage: A Modern Seeker\’s Guide, Bowen recounts her 40-day trek on one of the world\’s most sacred paths, Camino de Santiago (known in English as the Way of St. James) in 2014.
- HOW TO COACH GIRLS by Mia Wenjen and Alison Foley (Parenting and Coaching). Alison Foley, CEO of Foley Athletic Advising, and Mia Wenjen, parenting blogger at PragmaticMom.com, help coaches — both parent volunteer and professional — crack the code of how to keep girls in sports.
- The Elusive Full Ride Scholarship: An Insider’s Guide by Mia Wenjen and Alison Foley (Parenting and Coaching). For those looking to go to college on a sports scholarship, the recruiting process can be both daunting and overwhelming. The Elusive Full Ride Scholarship: An Insider’s Guide breaks down the process step-by-step to help parents and athletes navigate the system and find the right college fit.
- A Year in the Secret Garden by Valarie Budayr and Marilyn Scott-Waters (Middle Reader Activity and Screen-Free Learning). Inspired by the classic children’s tale, The Secret Garden by The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett, A Year in the Secret Garden will enchant your family with 200 color illustrations and photos that puts a modern-day spin on this classic favorite.
- The Waldorf Homeschool Handbook by Donna Ashton. The Waldorf Homeschool Handbook is a simple step-by-step guide to creating and understanding a Waldorf-inspired homeschool plan.
- Sissy Goes Tiny: A book about Tiny Living and BIG Possibilities:
- Eight-year-old Sissy loves her life. She loves her toys, her Big house, and her Big backyard. But when her parents decide they are going to “live Tiny,” the thought of parting with some of her belongings and living in a Little house on wheels doesn’t sound so good. But as her family’s new adventure unfolds, Sissy begins to understand that “stuff is just stuff” and living in a Tiny House is filled with the possibility of Big adventures!
Be sure and check out the paperback and hardcover versions of more Audrey Press Publishing titles as well!
- The Ascension Trilogy-Ascension, Clandestine, and Reclamation by Hannah Rials (YA, Urban Fantasy)
- Two-Year Waitlist: An Entrepreneurial Guide for Music Teachers by Noreen Wenjen (Non-fiction Business)
- Pilgrimage: A Modern Seeker’s Guide by Evans Bowen (Spirituality and Travel)
- HOW TO COACH GIRLS by Mia Wenjen and Alison Foley (Parenting and Coaching)
- The Elusive Full Ride Scholarship: An Insider’s Guide by Mia Wenjen and Alison Foley (Parenting and Coaching)
- Sissy Goes Tiny by Rebecca Flansburg and BA Norrgard (Hardcover Children\’s Picture Book)
- Dragons Are Real by Valarie Budayr (Children\’s Picture Book)
- A Year in the Secret Garden by Valarie Budayr and Marilyn Scott-Waters (Middle Reader Activity and Screen-Free Learning)
- Thrive: Living a Self-Healed Life by Valarie Budayr
So this holiday season, give your family the gift that they can open again and again..
Connect with us!