It’s Fall, Y’all!
The idea of cooler weather in the forecast makes us all want to hunker down and get cozy in prep for many months of being indoors. BUT, with that recognition of autumn also comes the excitement of the yummy smells, tastes, traditions, and decor.
Everyone at Audrey Press is looking forward to this holiday season even though things will likely look a bit different this year.
At Audrey Press Books, we know that the Holiday “mood and feel” is more important than ever this year.
People *want* to buy quality items that will support their family experiences.
Despite the craziness of the world, they *want* it to still feel like Christmas.
People WANT special things to happen this season.
They also want:
To keep it classy.
To keep it heartfelt.
To keep it “small-business-friendly.”
You may not want to hear this, but NOW is the time to get a jump-start on your holiday shopping list.
This year holiday sales and promotions are happening even earlier…like OCTOBER early. Even the pumpkin spice lattes are out already and we just saw some pumpkin spice-flavored Mac-n-Cheese…
…HARD PASS on that one.
But the reality is that even the Big Box stores recognize the fact that much holiday shopping will occur online this year and there is a HUGE focus on supporting local and independently-owned businesses.
Did you know that Audrey Press Publishing is not only independently-owned, but it is also woman-owned? YUP!
That, paired with the fact that gifting books is a brilliant way to buy for readers of all ages (books are the gift that can be*opened* again and again), we think this is a WIN/WIN.
Books as Gifts
So, in honor of getting a jump-start on the 2020 holiday shopping season, we are offering the very special October Coupon Code, SAVE20. Use this code at checkout to enjoy 20% off on orders over $50 AND free shipping too!
Go HERE to explore our wide range of books for multiples and ages and genres and start ticking some gift recipients off your holiday shopping list!
So for the 2020 holiday season, everyone at Audrey Press would like to offer a gift-buying perk (and stress buster!) in the form of a very unique 10 BOOK BUNDLE plus a special COUPON CODE.
During the month of October, use Coupon Code SAVE20 at checkout to save 20% on orders over $50!
This special Holiday 10-book Bundle Deal includes one paperback or hardcover copy of the following books:
- The Ascension Trilogy-Ascension, Clandestine, and Reclamation by Hannah Rials (YA, Urban Fantasy)
- Two-Year Waitlist: An Entrepreneurial Guide for Music Teachers by Noreen Wenjen (Non-fiction Business)
- Pilgrimage: A Modern Seeker’s Guide by Evans Bowen (Spirituality and Travel)
- HOW TO COACH GIRLS by Mia Wenjen and Alison Foley (Parenting and Coaching)
- The Elusive Full Ride Scholarship: An Insider’s Guide by Mia Wenjen and Alison Foley (Parenting and Coaching)
- Sissy Goes Tiny by Rebecca Flansburg and BA Norrgard (Hardcover Children’s Picture Book)
- Dragons Are Real by Valarie Budayr (Children’s Picture Book)
- A Year in the Secret Garden by Valarie Budayr and Marilyn Scott-Waters (Middle Reader Activity and Screen-Free Learning)
So this holiday season, give your family the gift that they can open again and again…BOOKS!
***FREE SHIPPING in the USA-Be sure and order before December 15, 2020, to ensure arrival before Christmas.***Again, use SAVE20 at checkout to save 20% on orders over $50!